Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tuesday {Feb. 17th}


Tonight when I let the dogs inside, I asked Bryant to go upstairs and shut the bedroom doors. I don't like for the dogs to be up there to eat toys, etc. So up he went, he is such a sweet boy and never minds helping me....so when it was bath and bedtime I go up there to help get them ready and discover he not only shut the doors, but decided that locking them would be much better...just in case the dogs figure out how to turn the knob, I guess?! So, Bennett freaks and says, "Am I going to have to wear these clothes to school tomorrow?" It was so funny. I wasn't ever stressed because of that handy tool we have that pop the locks. Boy, if we ever loose that thing---Bryant thought he was so smart and cute..locking the doors! Oh, well. I guess next time I will be more specific with my youngest helper.

3 comments: