Monday, February 2, 2009

Laundry anyone? {January 30th}


So, I only do laundry one day a week. After 2 of the 6 loads, here's the product! Ready to be picked up and put in drawers. The kids have really learned to help me put clothes away, which is nice...especially since we have upstairs now! I typically don't bore myself on Friday nights with laundry, I try to do it all Thursday night, but I worked really late on Thursday so there wasn't time. I'm curious, do any of you wash only once a week? Or am I weird?

1 comment:

  1. I tried that when we lived in Arkansas. I couldn't stay focused, and would kind of forget about it. So, actually I guess I never got it all done on 1 day! It is awesome that you do though. Roger also said he didn't like the once a week thing....probably because I never really made it work. haha

    ReplyDelete