Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday {Feb. 1}


After we got home from church, all five of us, put down our fair share of some nachoes and then topped it off with snickerdoodle ice cream! yea, that was the best thing I've ever eaten (even though it doesn't appear to be by the looks on their faces.) It's Blue Bell's newest flavor. I love it. I did go to bed before the game was over. But I heard it was a close call for the Stealer fans. I didn't really care who won. I just like to think about all those people who bet on the games and how miserable the end of that game must have been for so many.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! However, I think I better avoid that ice cream because it sounds like something I could get addicted to. By the way, I don't know how thrilled Addy and Bryant were about getting their pictures taken at that point in time.

    ReplyDelete