Sunday, April 26, 2009

boy am I behind! A week's worth of photos










I've got lots of pictures that detail our life since April 15th, some of the photos were taken today and some were really taken in the last few days. Needless to say this time of year goes straight from tax season to senior season around our house. I should have Doug take a picture of the back of head, since that's what he sees the most of while I'm editing! We've managed to play a lot on the trampoline. The funny thing is that Doug can do a back flip which I can't and I can do a front flip which Doug can't. We thought that was so funny seeing how there is literally not even flipping that we have in common. God really has a good laugh about us daily. We are so different but so in love! While we aren't outside on the trampoline, we've planted the landscape out front. I've got a before and after picture here so you can see just how much we had to do. Basically the homeowners before us left nothing but dirt and some shrubs on the side.....But it looks really good now. Doug did all the planting last weekend and I and Bryant finished up today with the bedding plants. The kids have enjoyed kite flying in Mena, golfing, and playing skippitz.

1 comment: