Friday, March 27, 2009

Wednesday March 18th

I don't have an image as of yet, but needless to say this day was just a tad bit hectic for the Hasley household. We missed, no I forgot the first appt we had for church directory pictures, so today was the makeup day and our time was 4:45. I hate having to listen to the sales pitch....I wanted to hand him my business card on the front end, but that would have been rude, huh? So, while I sat and listened to the pitch, Doug took the kids to grab a bite to eat before church, bring me something back, and change their clothes. The bad thing is that Doug thought I had forgotten Bryant's pants so he drove all the way home....no close at all, and searched and found some new ones, all the while the right ones were right in the front seat. I didn't have my cell because I left it in the van, so I'm sitting at church waiting more than 45 minutes....you think we need to work on the communication a bit, huh? oh well, we were all fed by 6:30 and in our places for church. I also didn't manage to spend a dime on the photos that were taken, though they weren't bad at all......I'll post that image after I receive in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny about the pants. So, sounds like Roger and I. Stuff like that is a regular occurance in our household. :)

    ReplyDelete